Program Dates and Fee:
May 31-June 30, 2022 | $4,467* (subject to change and does not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following course:
- ITAL 201/202: Intermediate Italian (6 credits)
Students must have previously completed ITAL 101 and ITAL 102
Sorrento is a real haven of peace for study and creativity and it is not by chance that it has been, for more than three centuries, the destination of international artists, poets and musicians. Students will study and reside at the Sant’Anna Institute in Sorrento, in the Campania region. The institute overlooks Marina Grande, just a short walk from the center of Sorrento and enjoys commanding views of the Gulf of Naples and the Mount Vesuvius.
The town of Sorrento is small in size yet international and cosmopolitan in feeling. The town is known for its hospitality and is safe and easily walkable. Students will be able to visit important historical and archaeological sites (Pompei, Naples). Students will also participate in different cultural activities in Sorrento and in the nearby areas.
Please contact Giovanna De Luca at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this program.
Students will be studying at Sant’Anna Institute of Sorrento. Please find below their Virtual Tour of their facilities
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500 – $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022