Program Dates and Fee:
June 14-July 8, 2022 | Program fee coming soon* (will not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following courses:
- RELS 276: Religion and the Environment
- RELS 101: Approaches to Religion
Spend over 20 days studying and living in Israel. Earn CofC credit while you experience firsthand RELS course(s) in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The program will include guest lectures and site visits to enhance what you are learning. Along with staying in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, you will also experience other parts of the region during program excursions. Don’t miss out on this unique way to earn CofC RELS credits!
Program Director, Dr. Todd LeVasseur, shares more about this faculty-led program in this short video:
Please contact Dr. Todd LeVasseur at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Elijah Siegler at email@example.com if you have any questions about this program.
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500 – $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022