Program Dates and Fee:
March 5 – March 12, 2021 | $Program fee coming soon* (Will not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following courses:
- FYET 109 – International Health in Scandinavia (1 Credit)
This Spring Break find out why Copenhagen consistently tops surveys of the world’s best places to live, and hits the sweet spot between a relaxed, village-like atmosphere and a vibrant big city vibe. Freshman and Sophomores are able to take FYE: 109 – International Health in Scandinavia and travel during Spring Break 2022 to this majestic city. There you will be able to get hands on experiences with guest lectures, site visits and cultural activities. Don’t miss out on this unique experience to earn CofC credit.
Please contact Dr. Christopher Korey at Koreyc@cofc.edu if you have any questions about this program.
- FYE Abroad courses do not count towards the FYE graduation requirement
- Earn CofC elective credit towards graduation
- Does not impact tuition rate if enrolled full time (12-18 credits) during the spring semester
- FYE courses will be open to sophomores for 2022
The CIE is hosting an information session on FYE Programs on Wednesday, September 8th at 12:00 pm.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course
Ready to learn more about studying abroad? Self-register for our Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course! Once you log into OAKS through MyCharleston, click on Self Register in the top right corner. Select Study Abroad 101 and review all of the modules and learn more about study abroad!