Program Dates and Fee:
June 3-July 1, 2022 | $5,109* (Does not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following courses:
- HEAL 456: Biostatistics in Health Sciences
- HEAL 460: Public Health Administration
Spend over 20 days studying and living in the European city dubbed “Venice of the North”. Earn CofC credit while you experience firsthand HEAL course(s) and live in Amsterdam. The program will include guest lectures and site visits to enhance what you are learning. The group will participate on cultural activities and an excursion outside of Amsterdam. Don’t miss out on this unique way to earn CofC HEAL credits!
*This program is for Seniors only
Program Directors Dr. Leslie Burdett Hart and Shauna J Rowland share more about this faculty-led program in this short video
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022