Program Dates and Fee:
July 12 – August 5, 2022 | 3,595* (does not include tuition or airfare)
Students take two of the following courses:
– MGMT 360: Managing for Sustainablity in Spain (3 credits)
– MGMT 301: Management and Organizational Behavior (3 credits)
– SPAN 328: Spanish Conversation in Spain (3 credits)
– SPAN 333: Special Topics in Civilization and Culture (3 credits)
Students must have completed SPAN 101 & SPAN 102
Students are encouraged to take one MGMT and one SPAN course
This interdisciplinary Business and Hispanic Studies Spain study abroad program gives you the unique opportunity to complete Business and Spanish core and/or elective curriculum while immersing in the Spanish culture. You will visit influential cultural, economic, non-profit, and commercial sites through Spain. The group will be based in Trujillo, Spain for much of the program and will travel on excursions to Seville, Cordoba, Merida, Bilbao, and San Sebastian. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to earn CofC credit while traveling throughout Spain!
Please contact Alexis Carrico at email@example.com or Dr. Emily Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this program.
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course
Ready to learn more about studying abroad? Self-register for our Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course! Once you log into OAKS through MyCharleston, click on Self Register in the top right corner. Select Study Abroad 101 and review all of the modules and learn more about study abroad!