Program Dates and Fee:
June 6-July 7, 2022 | Program fee coming soon* (will not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following courses:
- HIST 241: History of Women in Ireland
- COMM 336: Addressing Problems in Context
Spend 30 days studying and living in the Emerald Ise! Students will be based in Cork while taking CofC credit and experience Irish life. Local guest lectures and site visits are included to help enhance what you are learning. The program will also include cultural activities and opportunities for students to explore. Don’t miss out on this unique way to earn CofC credits over the summer!
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022