Program Dates and Fee:
May 14 – June 4, 2022 | $3,000 (subject to change and does not include tuition or airfare)
Students take two or three of the following courses:
- MKTG 326: International Marketing (3 credits)
- SCIM 360: Sustainability Issues in Greece (3 credits)
- MGMT 325: International Marketing* (3 transfer credits)
*Transfer credit from Citadel
Take the opportunity to live and study this summer at the American College Greece in Athens and earn 6 to 9 credits in International Business. We will take what we are learning in the classroom and apply that to real world scenarios with site visits and tours of local businesses. Along with visits to culturally significant and historical sites, you will have the opportunity to explore the surrounding area of Greece and learn about sustainability!
You can view the promotional postcard here:
Introduction video from Drs. Mueller and Quesada
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500 – $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course
Ready to learn more about studying abroad? Self-register for our Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course! Once you log into OAKS through MyCharleston, click on Self Register in the top right corner. Select Study Abroad 101 and review all of the modules and learn more about study abroad!