Program Dates and Fee:
May 15-June 6, 2022 | $3,595* (subject to change and does not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following course:
- BIOL/PSYC 359: Study Abroad in Neuroscience
This program is designed to enlighten students regarding the international nature of neuroscience research and the vast research opportunities and collaborations that are possible in today’s scientific community. More specifically, the goal of the program is to expose students to neuroscience research and training conducted by the consortium of the German Schools of Neuroscience (GSN) through an intensive four-week neuroscience seminar experience. The program will visit two GSN campuses: Charité Medical University in Berlin and Ludwig Maximilians Universitat in Munich. Throughout the four week program students will interact with leading researchers through seminar style lectures, laboratory tours, and demonstrations.
To learn more about the program visit: http://blogs.cofc.edu/germanneuro/
Applicants must submit: letter of interest, faculty recommendation, and unofficial transcript.
Please contact Dr. Chris Korey at email@example.com or Dr. Mike Ruscio at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this program.
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022