Program Dates and Fee:
May 16 – August 5, 2022 | $4,135* (subject to change and does not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following courses:
- GRMN 320: Special Assignment Abroad (3 credits)
- GRMN* (Transfer Credits from Carl- Duisberg Center Berlin)
Students must also apply through Cultural Vistas and complete phone interview
This program offers students the opportunity to obtain an internship in a variety of professional fields, including, but not limited to, business, general administration, production, computer science and engineering, all while improving your German language skills.
Program Director, Stephen Della Lana, shares more about this faculty-led program in this short video
Information Session held by Program Director, Stephen Della Lana on 9/2/2021
You can view the promotional postcard here:
Please contact Professor Stephen Della Lana at DellaLanaS@cofc.edu if you have any questions about this program.
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021