Program Dates and Fee:
May 17 – May 31, 2022 | Program fee coming soon* (will not include tuition or airfare)
Students take one the following course:
- DANC 290: Dancing through Europe (3 credits)
Applicants will be interviewed prior to acceptance
Dancing through the Europe is a special topics course design to fulfill the humanities requirement at the College of Charleston. Through this program we will visit Paris, France; Brussels, Belgium; and Berlin, Germany. Students will have the opportunity to tour performance venues and see different shows. Throughout their travels, students are required to keep journals, participate in schedule discussions, write critical performance reviews, and engage in leadership challenges to maximize their experiences abroad.
Please contact Dr. Gretchen McLaine at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this program.
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course
Ready to learn more about studying abroad? Self-register for our Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course! Once you log into OAKS through MyCharleston, click on Self Register in the top right corner. Select Study Abroad 101 and review all of the modules and learn more about study abroad!