Intro by Frannie Cohen-Dumani

My name is Frannie Cohen-Dumani, I am a rising senior at CofC. I am majoring in Psychology and minoring in Management and am also in the Honors College. I am participating in a CofC Maymester program in France and Switzerland, and we are currently staying at Cite Universitaire in Paris, France. I chose this program because I have always wanted to study abroad in a French-speaking country, and I was so excited to hear about this honors course being taught abroad. The main goal I have set for myself is to speak French everywhere I go so that I can continue to practice it and learn from others around me. Additionally, I really wanted to make an effort to meet new people from all over the world, especially since our institution is international and houses students from all over the world who wish to study in Paris. Since my parents have both lived in Paris, I have researched France and believe I was pretty well prepared going into the program – I was also so excited to visit all of the places they recommended to me. I am looking forward to sharing my journey!