Spring’s 466: Making End-User Documentation
For minors: counts toward Capstone or as Focus Coursework.
For concentrators: counts toward Focus Coursework or Capstone (b/c COVID) or as Open Elective credit in the major.
We’ll be writing end-user documentation
- for print (a manual);
- for the screen (a tutorial video);
- and for the web (webpages and chatbot script).
Useful for anyone:
- who interested in technical writing;
- who wants more practice in technical writing;
- who wants more practice in video-making and document design;
- and who wants to get more familiar with Adobe Dreamweaver and InDesign
It’s not just for seniors. A little tech experience in design, video editing, and HTML is helpful. But not required to do well in the course.