Location: Charlotte, NC
Company: Red Ventures
Our Content Promotion Associates work alongside business teams to identify target markets and create a content strategy for digital businesses. This individual will plan, manage and optimize campaigns to reach business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Ideate for content pieces to be published on our sites
- Plan your content throughout the month
- Build campaigns
- Conduct research to learn about your target audience
- Collaborate with other roles including designers, writers, editors, SEO analysts and others
- Manage various campaigns and projects simultaneously
What we’re looking for:
- You’re highly creative. It’s easy for you to come up with ideas for brainstorms
- You have a basic knowledge of marketing including target markets and audiences
- You have strong written ability
- You are organized and great at planning tasks
- You are eager to learn
- You have strong communication skills: in person, phone, and email
- You are highly organized and have a proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working independently and in collaboratively
- You have a creative outlook and a passion for bringing new ideas to life
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships, and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com, and Reviews.com. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3,000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London, and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger – at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.