Location: ATL, GA
Content Editors report to the Manager, Digital Content Management within Delta’s Digital Channels group and are part of a small team dedicated to publishing compelling, innovative, multi-channel content solutions that drive improved customer satisfaction, task accomplishment and revenue in the digital channels. Content Editors are responsible for working cross-functionally, as well as with external digital agencies, to create, edit, curate, publish and govern content across all channels leveraging Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) tools to increase speed to market.
Content Editors are responsible for the day-to-day management of core content operations functions including fare sale publishing, content page and component updates, advisory publishing and other key experience management projects.
The Ideal Candidate Has/is
- Ability to work well in a team environment to plan and implement multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy
- Prior experience utilizing html templates within an email platform
- Highly creative and articulate, with the ability to make decisions in line with our collective content strategy
- Track record of delivering high-quality user experiences that contribute to market leadership and increased revenue and channel share.
- Deep knowledge of content processes and strategy methodologies. Solid understanding of interactive web technologies and industry trends.
- Experience gathering and documenting business, functional, and end-user requirements. Familiar with concepts involving website and mobile application development as well as technology as it relates to digital advertising and online consumer behavior.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, English, computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience creating advertising and marketing content for the web or other digital media.
- A creative and collaborative approach that elevates the creative and communication opportunities, rather than straight analysis
- Working knowledge of usability and accessibility principles, SEO/SEM approaches, content management
- Experience with UX strategy and testing
- Advanced communications, organization and project management skills, as well as evaluation of creative collateral and proofreading
- Experience with web-based content management tools, including Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp abstract business concepts quickly and to present complex information clearly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and business audiences
- Ability to manage risk in a multi-project environment of aggressive timelines
- Motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate constructively across business units
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to manage teams of peers
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- MBA a plus