Entry-Level Writer at Nexus Marketing Agency
About the company & position
Nexus Marketing is an online marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA. We help great companies market their products and services to nonprofit organizations.
We want to hire another full-time writer to join our team.
This person will research and write educational copy on a variety of topics related to the nonprofit sector.
Top candidates will have great writing skills, an interest in nonprofits, and a desire to learn about online marketing.
Apply here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/nexus-marketing/jobs/cea2428585f1a6edccd1
This is a true writing job so if the idea of writing for 45 hours a week doesn’t excite you, it will not be a good fit.
We work out of an office in the Executive Park complex in Brookhaven. Office highlights include a treadmill desk, unlimited coffee, and close proximity to Chick-fil-A.
Company website: https://www.nexusmarketing.com/
Tips on applying for the writing position:
- Resumes will not be reviewed without a cover letter and writing samples.
- Please attach your writing samples to your cover letter.
What makes you a good fit (Requirements):
- Atlanta-based applicants only.
- Ideal applicants for the writer role will have recently graduated college or have less than 2 years experience.
What excites you (Responsibilities):
- Researching a variety of topics related to the nonprofit sector with limited oversight.
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing marketing and educational content including blog articles and eBooks.
- Quickly and effectively prioritizing work with the goal of meeting defined deadlines.
What excites us (Qualifications):
- A love of writing (95% of the job will be writing so this is a must).
- Significant writing experience (academic writing, blogs, books, etc.).
- Frighteningly good attention to detail.
- Bachelors degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, History, or a related field with significant writing required.
- Strong academic performance: overall 3.8 GPA minimum.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation (salary + bonus) will be in the mid-30s.
- Work with a smart, passionate team.
- Health insurance provided.
- 401k with company match.
- Generous paid time-off, sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Casual dress code at the office.
- Free Spotify premium and weekly team-building lunch.