Digital media interns will support the daily operations of CHStoday, a local media company connecting communities through conversation, and redefining the way news and events are shared locally through a daily morning email, web and social content. Our goal is to provide readers with everything they need to know to start their day.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/comm/jobs/view/1266087546?recommendedFlavor=COMPANY_RECRUIT&refId=8f39b8bd-4f58-4834-8be0-fff3f7fba4b7&trk=eml-jymbii-organic-job-card&midToken=AQHzuRfSIanlnw&trkEmail=eml-jobs_jymbii_digest-null-7-null-null-9jxh3r%7Ejvwmtifl%7Eva-null-jobs%7Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_jobs_jymbii_digest%3BFzFUOgSMTbORl2eXuHk2Vg%3D%3D
Deadline for Applications: May 31st
Sarandeep S. Huja, DDS, PhD, Dean of MUSC’s James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine, is recruiting an intern to assist him with an oral history project he is developing for publication. This internship is eligible for course credit if student is enrolled in ENGL 495: Field Internship concurrently with the internship.
Atlas Technologies, a rapidly expanding Information Technology company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking an organized, passionate, flexible, highly motivated individual to join our Technical Writing team.
This year’s Spring Workshop–the first ever–will focus on HTML and CSS for web authors.
Where? Maybank 220
When? February 20, 6:00-7:30
- To apply, submit a resume, cover letter and essay response to the question listed below.
- Why do you want to work for Coastal Community Foundation?
- Please submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format by Monday, December 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. for consideration.
- Position Description and Requirements
- Hired By: Executive Vice President
- Pay range: $51,000-$60,000
- Reports To: Executive Vice President (EVP)
- Status: Exempt, Full-Time Employee