Atlas Technologies, a rapidly expanding Information Technology company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking an organized, passionate, flexible, highly motivated individual to join our Technical Writing team.
This year’s Spring Workshop–the first ever–will focus on HTML and CSS for web authors.
Where? Maybank 220
When? February 20, 6:00-7:30
- To apply, submit a resume, cover letter and essay response to the question listed below.
- Why do you want to work for Coastal Community Foundation?
- Please submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format by Monday, December 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. for consideration.
- Position Description and Requirements
- Hired By: Executive Vice President
- Pay range: $51,000-$60,000
- Reports To: Executive Vice President (EVP)
- Status: Exempt, Full-Time Employee
About the company & position
Nexus Marketing is an online marketing agency located in Atlanta, GA. We help great companies market their products and services to nonprofit organizations.
We want to hire another full-time writer to join our team.
This person will research and write educational copy on a variety of topics related to the nonprofit sector.
Top candidates will have great writing skills, an interest in nonprofits, and a desire to learn about online marketing.
Attention talented graphic designers looking to improve their skills in a challenging yet fun work environment!
Warnick’s Hot Take
Digital Media Intern Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States Part-time
TIMING: Fall 2018, up to 20 hours/week