GSEC’s GENDER EQUITY WEEK is THIS WEEK!
Here are some event highlights:
- Wednesday, March 4 – “Including Trans Women in Women’s Sports” Dr. Veronica Ivy – 2:30-4, EHHP Alumni Center
- Thursday, March 5 – SafeZone training for students, faculty, & staff – 3:30-5:30, Stern 205
- “Looking for Equity” Panel Discussion, presented by GSEC & the Black Student Union – 6-7:30, RSS 235
- Friday, March 6 – Fight Back Open Mic & Closing Celebration, 5:30-7:30, ECTR 118
- Saturday, March 7 – BE WELL Expo – College of Charleston’s 2nd Annual Be Well Expo is 26 days away! Join us for a FREE day filled with tailored workshops, physical activities such as Zumba, HIIT and Yoga, and lunch provided by Panera Bread. Learn ways to manage stress and seek community so you can thrive on campus.
- Register today by either scanning the QR on the flyer or by clicking here!