November 17-22 – Center for Civic Engagement’s Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week!
CCE’s Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Week is packed with awesome, informative events! Check out the attached flyer (or read below) to see the full line-up and how you can participate and support this initiative.
- SUNDAY, NOV 17 – Stono Preserve Harvest Day with One80 Place (2-4pm)
- MONDAY, NOV 18 – Tabling in Cougar Mall from 10-2, Living Wage Workshop (11:30-1pm, Stern 205), Town Hall on Housing Security (4:30-6:30, RITA 101)
- TUESDAY, NOV 19 – Tabling in Cougar Mall from 10-2, Farmers’ Market Pop-Up (11-2, Admissions Courtyard), Challah for Hunger Bake (3-7, JSC Arnold Hall)
- WEDNESDAY, NOV 20 – Tabling in Cougar Mall from 10-2, Social Justice Coffee Hour (2:30-4:30, Stern 205), Stone Soup Collective and Climate Change Theatre Action (5-7, 14 Green Way)
- THURSDAY, NOV 21 – Tabling in Cougar Mall from 10-2, MUSC Urban Farm (3:30-5:30, 29 Bee Street), Careers in the Food System Workshop (6-7:30, Stern 205)
- FRIDAY, NOV 22 – Tabling in Cougar Mall from 10-2, Einstein Bagels (11am in Stern lobby), Reconsidering $4.50 Debrief Lunch (11:30-1pm, Lightsey 2nd Floor)