Literature reviews are a frequent assignment for many courses, so come learn how to write a lit review the correct way! We will discuss what a lit review is, the format, how to find the critical points to include, and how to use it once it is complete. Come to this workshop to learn this important skill you will use in many of your courses here at CofC!
- Thursday, February 13th at 3:00 pm in Addlestone Library Room 120
- Register Now or feel free to stop by!
- Click here to download a printable spring 2014 workshop calendar for Workshop Series 101 and 201
More about the Study Skills Workshops 101 & 201
In collaboration with the Center for Student Learning, the Library is co-sponsoring our second series of complimentary study skills workshops in spring 2014.
- Workshop Series 101, offered by the Center for Student Learning, is geared towards the general student population wanting more information on study skills. The 101 series occurs three times a week lasting about 50 minutes for each session.
- Workshop Series 201, offered by the Library, is geared towards upper classmen and faculty, staff, and Friends of the Library that are interested in more advanced information literacy skills. The 201 series has guest speakers from all around campus. These workshops will last about a hour and will take place at 3pm on specific Thursdays in Room 120 on the first floor of the Addlestone Library.
Whether you are an upper classman, graduate student, faculty member, staff member, or Friend of the Library everyone is welcome to attend these workshops. We hope that you can find some time to just relax and learn something new!