Create your free Poll Everywhere account online using you College of Charleston email account at the Google Play or Apple Store.
You will then be able to
- sign into the mobile app to record your attendance and participation;
- respond quickly to Poll Everywhere activities with the mobile app (Presenter usernames are recorded for repeat sessions);
- see a complete list of your past responses to Poll Everywhere activities within the mobile app; and
- check correctness on graded activities.
Why do you use a clicker in this course?
- To stay focused during class
- To check your understanding of various learning concepts
- To learn from peers when we discuss answers to clicker questions.
- To be more clear about what you understand and don’t understand
- To get immediate feedback
- To better prepare for each class
- To better prepare for exams
Example: Grades for clickers (10% of the grade)
- Clicker questions are based on the reading assignment and your ability to apply, analyze, or assess information in class.
- You receive full credit for each correct answer; half-credit for attempting.