Students can now post a link or text directly into the Assignment/Dropbox submission area!
In the past, if your assignment required students to submit a link to something they created, they would have to put the link in a Word document and upload it. Now there is a setting to allow them to add the link right on the Assignment Submission page, skipping the extra step of the Word doc!
Note: this only works on newly created Assignments
- In your OAKS class, go to Grades > Assignments/Dropbox
- Create a new assignment by clicking on New Folder
- On the Properties tab, scroll to the bottom and click on Show Submission Options
- Under Submission Requirements, click on Text submission, no file required
- Finish setting up your assignment then click Save and Close
Instead of a File Upload button, the students will see a text box they can type into and submit: