Virtual Classroom within D2L/OAKS is a synchronous and asynchronous web conferencing tool that allows students and instructors to communicate, share video/audio, share a whiteboard, and desktops.
It can be viewed on an iOS device (iPad/iPhone) but cannot be created, launched, or presented from these devices.
- Two-way video conversations
- Real-time and recorded online lectures
- Online office hours
- Student study groups
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Works on the web, iOS, Android (iOS and Android apps are participation only)
- Requirements: must have a webcam and/or microphone to use
- Learn how to use the YouSeeU app as an Instructor and Student – Read the Tutorial