Virtual Classroom by YouSeeU is an integrated web-conferencing tool to help you connect with your learners in OAKS with live discussions, online office hours, video-based training and more. Collaborate during a session by sharing slides, files, and live views of your whiteboard or desktop. Integrated into OAKS, it’s easy to schedule, manage and join virtual classroom sessions without leaving the LMS. See Virtual Classroom in action https://www.d2l.com/resources/videos/virtual-classroom-brightspace/
CofC has integrated the FREE version on Virtual Classroom therefore:
- The session recordings will be stored on OAKS for four months.
- A session recording can take between 30- 60 minutes to process before it is ready to be viewed.
- Session recordings CANNOT be downloaded.
- The maximum possible amount of participants in a meeting is 100.
- Breakout Rooms are NOT an available option.
Use the Virtual Classroom tool to:
- Live discussions
- Virtual meetings
- Virtual office hours
- Video-based training
Firefox and Chrome are the recommended browsers for Virtual Classroom sessions.
- Virtual Classroom— Overview of how to use create a virtual classroom session.
- Virtual Classroom— View Playlist that contains how to activate/start a virtual classroom session and how to use tools during the session. And a tutorial for students on how to join a session.
Faculty interested in Virtual Classroom might also be interested in: