Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
Click the line icon in the upper left corner of the video to play individual videos in the playlist
The Quizzes tool enables you to create and manage points-measured assessments. As part of your quantifiable assessment procedures, you can use quizzes to help evaluate users’ learning progress and learning outcomes. Using the Quizzes tool faculty can:
- Create and manage quiz questions in the Question Library
- Import questions and quizzes from external content such as publisher files
- Create and administer online quizzes
- Grade quizzes both automatically and manually
- QUIZZES: QUESTION LIBRARY — Learn how to import questions into the library from Respondus or your publisher and to create multiple collections within the Question Library to organize your questions by type and topic.
- QUIZZES: QUESTION CREATION — Learn how to create 13 different question types and store them in the Question Library.
- QUIZZES: CREATING AND MANAGING QUIZZES — Learn how to create a quiz or test and how to use the appropriate restrictions to deter cheating.
- QUIZZES: GRADING QUIZZES — Learn how to manually grade quiz attempts.
- QUIZZES: QUIZ AND QUESTION STATISTICS — Learn how to view question, answer, and student statistics on a quiz.
Faculty interested in OAKS QUIZZES might also be interested in: