Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
Click the line icon in the upper left corner of the video to play individual videos in the playlist
The OAKS Dropbox provides a convenient way for students to electronically submit individual and group assignments. Instructors can provide feedback, assign grades, and return submissions with track changes all from a single location. Using the Dropbox tool faculty can:
- Collect material such as first drafts or information sheets from students.
- Collect assignments, presentations, and papers for a grade.
- Give feedback to students on their work.
- DROPBOX: CREATING ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS — Learn how to create a new Dropbox assignment, set up grading, instructions and submission options.
- DROPBOX: MANAGING AND GRADING STUDENT ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS — Learn how to grade student submissions in the Dropbox tool and how to bulk upload feedback files.
Faculty interested in OAKS DROPBOX might also be interested in: