Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
Click the line icon in the upper left corner of the video to play individual videos in the playlist
In this video “Assignments” is the same as “Dropbox.” Access from the nav bar>Grades>Assignments/Dropbox
The OAKS Assignments/Dropbox provides a convenient way for students to electronically submit individual and group assignments. Instructors can provide feedback, assign grades, and return submissions with track changes all from a single location. Using the Assignments/Dropbox tool faculty can:
- Collect material such as first drafts or information sheets from students.
- Collect assignments, presentations, and papers for a grade.
- Give feedback to students on their work.
- ASSIGNMENTS/DROPBOX: CREATING ONLINE ASSIGNMENTS — Learn how to create a new Dropbox assignment, set up grading, instructions and submission options.
- ASSIGNMENTS/DROPBOX: MANAGING AND GRADING STUDENT ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS — Learn how to grade student submissions in the Dropbox tool and how to bulk upload feedback files.
Faculty interested in OAKS ASSIGNMENTS/DROPBOX might also be interested in: