Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
The Notifications setting in OAKS allows users to receive texts or emails when something specific occurs in OAKS (such as new News, new grades, due dates, etc.) Using Notifications faculty and students can:
- receive instant notifications about course events, such as dropbox submissions, discussion messages, and news updates.
- subscribe to a summary of activity for each course and receive a daily email about recent news items and information updates from the Updates widget.
- receive a daily summary about quizzes, discussion messages, new emails, broken links, and dropbox submissions.
- change the email and SMS notifications options for your courses.
- set when deadline notifications are sent to users before a dropbox end date.
- OAKS NOTIFICATIONS — Learn how to sign up for email or text