Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
Click the line icon in the upper left corner of the video to play individual videos in the playlist
Use the Grades tool to give grades on assignments and tests. You can see your individual grades and comments, as well as class averages and feedback. You can also view your final grade and the grade formula used to evaluate you if your grades are released. Using the Grades tool, faculty can:
- create a grade book for your course
- create categories and grade items
- enter grades for students
- create custom grade schemes
- release grades to students
- GRADES: SETTING UP A GRADE BOOK — Learn how to use the Setup Wizard, create categories to organize grades, create individual grade items and create a letter grade scheme.
- GRADES: ENTERING GRADES — Learn how to manually enter grades into the grade book.
- GRADES: CHANGING GRADE SETTINGS — Learn how to change your grade book settings at any time in the semester.
- GRADES: RELEASING FINAL GRADES FOR STUDENT VIEW — Learn how to release your Final Calculated/Adjusted Grade to your students.