Step-by-Step Video Tutorial
Click the line icon in the upper left corner of the video to play individual videos in the playlist
The Content tool is used to display and organize your course materials, for example, your syllabus, web links, lecture notes, readings, etc.
Use the Content tool to create, edit, organize, and delete organizational modules and topics in your course. Using the Content tool, you can:
- Create and edit the modules and topics that make up the course curriculum.
- Bring course content in from existing sources and export it for reuse later.
- Change the way your organization displays your course’s content.
- Link course topics to existing discussion topics.
- CONTENT: GETTING STARTED — Learn how to add course objectives, goals and a syllabus to your Content Overview area.
- CONTENT: CREATING MODULES AND TOPICS — Learn how to add individual items such as files, media and links, then organize them using Modules.
- CONTENT: VIEWING CONTENT — Learn what your content looks like from the student’s perspective.
Faculty interested in OAKS CONTENT might also be interested in: