The CofC blog server runs WordPress and is available to all faculty. This tutorial will demonstrate how to:
- obtain a CofC blog account
- create/edit/delete a blog post
- add images and web links to a post
- create/edit/delete a blog page
- add images and web links to a page
- personalizing the look of the blog
- configuring the blog settings
A blog is a type of website or part of a website supposed to be updated with new content from time to time. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.1
Tutorial Link: CofC Blogs: Getting Started
- Create a faculty webpage.
- Create a course webpage.
- Communicate with your class.
- Share your expertise with the campus community and the world.
- Create a reflective journal.
- Document research.
Application: CofC Blogs (WordPress MU)
Software Link: http://blogs.cofc.edu
Tutorial Type: text-based
Platform: Online, cloud-based