Professor Emily S. Beck’s Spanish 367 class, “Power and Gender in Early Modern Spain,” attended a lecture on Tuesday, September 6, 2016, by Mary Jo Fairchild, Addlestone Library Archivist.
- HISP Faculty Focus, December 2021: Prof. Tina Maric
- HISP Student Focus, December 2021: Mr. Jerry Windhorn (’23)
- Hispanic Studies’ Faculty Focus, November 2021: Dr. Antonio Pérez-Núñez
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, November 2021: Ms. Elizabeth Jane Hancock
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, October 2021: Ms. Mollie Zuyus
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo