Dr. Joe Weyers’ article, ‘Vos and tú in the linguistic landscape: Attitudes toward their use in Medellín, Colombia,’ has been accepted for publication in Spanish in Context.
- Dr. Rodríguez Sabater’s article accepted for publication
- HispaCasts: Episode 10, Alumnus Justin Lyons (CofC Class of 2014)
- HISP Faculty Focus, December 2019: Dr. Daniela Meireles
- Hispanic Studies, Student Focus for December 2019: Mr. Bryson Cook
- HISP Faculty Focus, November 2019: Marisol Castro-Calzada
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo