Professor Ricard Viñas-de-Puig’s article, “This is not the Case of the Indirect Object: Linguistic and sociolinguistic factors in double object marking constructions in Eastern North Carolina Spanish,” will be published in the December 2019 issue of Heritage Language Journal.
- HISP Faculty Focus, November 2019: Marisol Castro-Calzada
- Hispanic Studies, Student Focus for November 2019: Ms. Millie Noury
- HispaCasts: Episode 9, Mike Gómez (Professor and Chair)
- Hispanic Studies, Student Focus for October 2019: Ms. Arianna Alvarado
- HISP Faculty Focus, October 2019: Dr. Elizabeth Martínez-Gibson
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad