For the 8th time since 2011, the College of Charleston’s Nu Zeta Chapter of Sigma Delta Pi, the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society, has been selected as an Honor Chapter for its noteworthy activities during the academic year. Of the 625 chapters nationwide, the Executive Committee selects 12-15 Honor Chapters yearly for this prestigious distinction. In July 2019, the College of Charleston was one of only 16 institutions to receive this honor for activities realized during the 2018-19 academic year, during which time Drs. Susan Divine and Carmen Grace served as chapter advisers, and Adriana Velasquez (’19) as student chapter president.
- HISP Faculty Focus, November 2019: Marisol Castro-Calzada
- Hispanic Studies, Student Focus for November 2019: Ms. Millie Noury
- HispaCasts: Episode 9, Mike Gómez (Professor and Chair)
- Hispanic Studies, Student Focus for October 2019: Ms. Arianna Alvarado
- HISP Faculty Focus, October 2019: Dr. Elizabeth Martínez-Gibson
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad