For the 8th time since 2011, the College of Charleston’s Nu Zeta Chapter of Sigma Delta Pi, the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society, has been selected as an Honor Chapter for its noteworthy activities during the academic year. Of the 625 chapters nationwide, the Executive Committee selects 12-15 Honor Chapters yearly for this prestigious distinction. In July 2019, the College of Charleston was one of only 16 institutions to receive this honor for activities realized during the 2018-19 academic year, during which time Drs. Susan Divine and Carmen Grace served as chapter advisers, and Adriana Velasquez (’19) as student chapter president.
- HISP / Graduating SPAN Major Blaine Billings Wins Prestigious Mario Vargas Llosa Award for 2020
- HISP / AY 2019-2020 Edition of Hispanews Magazine
- HISP / Lola Colomina’s Article Acceptance / Bulletin of Contemporary Hispanic Studies
- HISP / Dr. Joseph Weyers’s Contribution to CuéntELE Published
- HISP Faculty Focus, March 2020: Dr. Edward Chauca
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo