On March 1, 2019, Professor Devon Hanahan conducted a four-hour workshop entitled “Connecting with Generation C in the Language Classroom” with faculty from the University of Washington and Everett Community College in Seattle.
- HISP / Dr. Rodríguez Sabater
- HISP / Yulian Martínez-Escobar’s Documentary “Invisible Hands”
- HISP / Graduating SPAN Major Blaine Billings Wins Prestigious Mario Vargas Llosa Award for 2020
- HISP / AY 2019-2020 Edition of Hispanews Magazine
- HISP / Lola Colomina’s Article Acceptance / Bulletin of Contemporary Hispanic Studies
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo