On April 12, 2019 during the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society’s reception at the 72nd Annual Kentucky Foreign Language Conference in Lexington, Kentucky, Professor Raúl Carrillo Arciniega was inducted in the Order of José Martí, one of the Society’s highest honors. Dr. Carrillo Arciniega’s exceptional contributions to Hispanism earned him this international distinction.
- Dr. Sarah Owens’ Health and Healing in the Early Modern Iberian World Now in Print
- HispaCasts, Episode 13 (April 12, 2021) Alumna Hallie Ritzu (Class of 2008)
- HISP Faculty Focus for April 2021: Dr. Raúl Carrillo-Arciniega
- HISP Student Focus for April 2021: Mr. Creighton Shelby (’22)
- HispaCasts, Episode 12 (February 11, 2021): Alumna Christin Stewart (Class of 2011)
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo