On Wednesday, February 20, 2019, Professor Joseph Weyers gave a guest lecture “El voseo en Medellín: tradición lingüistica y dimensión cultural” in the course “Lengua y cultura” at the Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana in Medellín, Colombia. Dr Weyers’ lecture, held from 12:00-1:20pm, was open to the university community.
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, September 2023: Mauricio Moreno García
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, September 2023: Dr. Joseph Weyers
- HispaCasts, Episode 16 (February 17, 2023) Alumnus Danny Pasko (Class of 2007)
- HispaCasts, Episode 15 (October 12, 2022) Alumnus Levi Vonk (Class of 2013)
- HispaCasts, Episode 14 (September 14, 2022) Poet Tino Villanueva
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo