On Wednesday December 5, 2018 at 7:00pm at the Spanish Benevolent Society in New York City, Professor Mark P. Del Mastro will address the North American Academy of the Spanish Language as invited speaker for his formal admission as a “miembro numerario”/full member of the same academy. Dr. Del Mastro’s presentation “Sigma Delta Pi y su historia en la vispera de su centenario (1919-2019)”/”Sigma Delta Pi and its history on the eve of its centennial (1919-2019)” will be based on his forthcoming book Sigma Delta Pi: Rediscovering a Century (1919-2019) to be published by Sabio Books in late spring 2020.
- HISP Student Focus, December 2020: Ms. Nicole Rogers
- HISP Faculty Focus, December 2020: Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, November 2020 / Carola Ramírez-Castello
- Hispanic Studies, November 2020 Student Focus: Mr. John Quirk
- Dr. Carrillo-Arciniega’s work of poetry, China Girl, accepted for publication
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo