Professor Ricard Viñas-de-Puig’s article “Perception of expletive negation in Catalonian Spanish and Catalan: Evidence of language divergence between two otherwise converging varieties” has been accepted for publication in the Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- HISP / Devon Hanahan named one of Top 10 Professors in the Nation by CEOWORLD Magazine
- HISP / Dr. Christina García’s interview with novelist Susannah Rodríguez Drissi
- Hispanic Studies’ Faculty Focus, October, 2020: Yulian Martínez-Escobar
- Hispanic Studies’ Student Focus, October, 2020: Tomás Cox
- HISP / Dr. Carrillo’s “Neoliberalismo en el espejo”
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo