Professor Joseph Weyers’ study “Quechua in the linguistic landscape of Cusco, Peru: Showcasing culture and boosting pride” has been accepted for publication in the fall 2018 issue of the Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- HISP / Lola Colomina’s Article Acceptance / Bulletin of Contemporary Hispanic Studies
- HISP / Dr. Joseph Weyers’s Contribution to CuéntELE Published
- HISP Faculty Focus, March 2020: Dr. Edward Chauca
- HISP Student Focus for March 2020: Ms. Brandy del Río
- HispaCasts: Episode 11, Alumnus Will Davis (CofC Class of 2016)
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo