Drs. Edward Chauca, Mark P. Del Mastro, Susan Divine, Vicki Garrett and Elizabeth Martínez-Gibson of the Department of Hispanic Studies all presented their various research and professional experiences during multiple academic sessions and panels at the 2017 Mountain Interstate Foreign Language Conference held at the University of North Carolina Wilmington on October 5-7. For related details, see the official conference program.
- HISP Study Abroad reflection: Argentina, by Mallory Watford
- Dr. Joseph Weyers’ Invited Talk and Book Contribution
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, September 2020: Dr. Falcon Restrepo-Ramos
- Hispanic Studies’ Student Focus for September 2020: Ms. Sara Thornton
- Hispanic Studies Review, Vol. 5, No. 1 (2020)
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo