Professor Joseph R. Weyers presented his study “Medellín cuenta con vos: Increasing prestige for a non-standard form” at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Association of the Southwest (LASSO) at New Mexico State University, October 5-7, 2017.
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, April 2023: Cameron Akers
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, April 2023: Prof. Devon Hanahan
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, March 2023: Dr. Carmen Gallegos-Pérez
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, March 2023: Ms. Regan Honeycutt (’23)
- Hispanic Studies’ Student Focus, February 2023: Ms. Elisa Peñaloza
Tag Cloudalmuni Antonio Pérez-Núñez CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo