At the 70th Annual Kentucky Foreign Language Conference, April 20-22, at the University of Kentucky, Dr. Carl Wise presented his study “Pirates, Empire, and National Identity in Lope de Vega’s Dragontea” and Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro organized and directed the 15th annual Informative Session of the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society.
- HISP Student Focus, December 2020: Ms. Nicole Rogers
- HISP Faculty Focus, December 2020: Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, November 2020 / Carola Ramírez-Castello
- Hispanic Studies, November 2020 Student Focus: Mr. John Quirk
- Dr. Carrillo-Arciniega’s work of poetry, China Girl, accepted for publication
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo