Professor Joseph R. Weyers’ article “Cross national forms of address in the US and Mexico: Addressing the consumer aquí y allí” has been accepted for publication in the International Journal of the Linguistic Association of the Southwest.
- HISP Student Focus, December 2020: Ms. Nicole Rogers
- HISP Faculty Focus, December 2020: Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, November 2020 / Carola Ramírez-Castello
- Hispanic Studies, November 2020 Student Focus: Mr. John Quirk
- Dr. Carrillo-Arciniega’s work of poetry, China Girl, accepted for publication
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Edward Chauca Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Portuguese & Brazilian Studies Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo