Professor Emily S. Beck’s Spanish 367 class, “Power and Gender in Early Modern Spain,” attended a lecture on Tuesday, September 6, 2016, by Mary Jo Fairchild, Addlestone Library Archivist.
- Hispanic Studies’ October 2022 Faculty Focus: Dr. Sharonah Fredrick
- Hispanic Studies’ October 2022 Student Focus: Mr. Max Moore
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, April 2022: Mr. Luis Bravo (’22)
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, April 2022: Dr. Nadia Avendaño
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, March 2022: Ms. Dahlia Watson (’22)
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo