Professor Susan Divine’s book review on Omara G. Encarnación’s Democracy without Justice in Spain: The Politics of Forgetting, has been published in the Bulletin of Spanish Studies.
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, December 2022: Dr. Ezequiel Durand-López
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, December 2022: Mr. Kevin Riley
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, November 2022: Ms. Amanda Craig (’23)
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, November 2022: Prof. Adelaida Bidot
- Hispanic Studies’ October 2022 Faculty Focus: Dr. Sharonah Fredrick
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo