Professor Joseph R. Weyers presented his study “Cross-national advertising in Spanish: Forms of address in commercial signage in the US & Mexico” at the International Network of Address Research Conference at Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, on October 9, 2015.
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, November 2022: Ms. Amanda Craig (’23)
- Hispanic Studies Faculty Focus, November 2022: Prof. Adelaida Bidot
- Hispanic Studies’ October 2022 Faculty Focus: Dr. Sharonah Fredrick
- Hispanic Studies’ October 2022 Student Focus: Mr. Max Moore
- Hispanic Studies Student Focus, April 2022: Mr. Luis Bravo (’22)
Tag Cloudalmuni CofC Hispanic Studies CofC Research CofC students College of Charleston Department of Hispanic Studies Dept of Hispanic Dr. Carrillo Arciniega Dr. Christina García Dr. Joseph R. Weyers Dr. Mark P. Del Mastro Dr. Michael A. Gómez Dr. Ricard Viñas-de-Puig Dr. Sarah Owens Dr. Susan Divine Dr. Vicki Garrett Emily S. Beck HIspaCasts Hispanic Studies alumni Hispanic Studies Faculty Hispanic Studies Student Focus HISP Faculty Focus HISP faculty news Lauren Hetrovicz Professor Devon Hanahan Raúl Carrillo Arciniega Sigma Delta Pi students Study Abroad Trujillo