On Sept. 8, 2014, this talented faculty duo will present a powerful performance of Robert Schumann’s best-known song cycle, Dichterliebe, Maurice Ravel’s triptych Don Quichotte et Dulcinee, and Giuseppi Verdi’s emotional Eri tu? (from Un ballo in maschera). The event will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Recital Hall at the Simons Center for the Arts, 54 Saint Philip St. Admission is $15 general / $10 students. Reserve tickets by calling (843) 953-6575 or purchase tickets at the door. More information is available online at music.cofc.edu/concerts.
- IN THE MIX Music Business Series to Examine Proper Compensation for Modern Songwriters
- Objectification of Women, Forced Migration and Other Social Justice Issues to Be Explored in THE TROJAN WOMEN
- Events with Quattlebaum Artist-in-Residence ROBERT STORR
- Arts Abound | Fall 2017 Events Calendar
- Piccolo Spoleto Festival: College of Charleston Young Artists Series
Tag Cloud2nd Monday Series Art History Arts Management Charleston Music Fest CofC Concerts CofC Opera College of Charleston School of the Arts Dance David Templeton Edward Hart Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art Historic Preservation & Community Planning International Piano Series In the Mix Jazz Lee Chin Siow Mark Sloan Monday Night Concert Series Music Musical Theatre Natalia Khoma Piccolo Spoleto Festival Robert Taylor Robin Zemp Studio Art Theatre Theatre and Dance Theatre Season Todd McNerney Volodymyr Vynnytsky