On Sept. 8, 2014, this talented faculty duo will present a powerful performance of Robert Schumann’s best-known song cycle, Dichterliebe, Maurice Ravel’s triptych Don Quichotte et Dulcinee, and Giuseppi Verdi’s emotional Eri tu? (from Un ballo in maschera). The event will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Recital Hall at the Simons Center for the Arts, 54 Saint Philip St. Admission is $15 general / $10 students. Reserve tickets by calling (843) 953-6575 or purchase tickets at the door. More information is available online at music.cofc.edu/concerts.
- CofC Children’s Opera Generously Supported by Arts, etc. Organization
- CofC Opera to Perform ‘Die Fledermaus’ Set in 1970s Charleston
- ‘Silent Sky’ Pays Tribute to Lesser-Known Woman Astronomer
- Moscow Conservatory-trained Khoma/Vynnytsky Duo to Perform
- A Gentrified Neighborhood Causes a Young Couple to Confront Uncomfortable Truths in ‘BUZZER’
Tag Cloud2nd Monday Series Art History Arts Management Charleston Music Fest CofC Concerts CofC Opera College of Charleston School of the Arts Dance David Templeton Edward Hart Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art Historic Preservation & Community Planning International Piano Series In the Mix Jazz Lee Chin Siow Mark Sloan Monday Night Concert Series Music Musical Theatre Natalia Khoma Piccolo Spoleto Festival Robert Taylor Robin Zemp Studio Art Theatre Theatre and Dance Theatre Season Todd McNerney Volodymyr Vynnytsky