Follow these steps to print from the workstations in the Addlestone Library or Education Center atrium
Note: you must log in to the workstation using your own MyCharleston credentials. If you attempt to use a workstation another user has logged into (e.g. using a computer someone else has left without restarting), then you won’t be able to release your documents.
- Click Print. In most programs, this option is found under the File menu.
- Select CofC-CloudPrint if it is not already selected.
- Click Print.
- You will receive a notification that your document has been sent to the print server.
- Go to any of of the “planet” printers in the Addlestone Library (each has a flag with a different planet’s name) or either of the printers in the Education Center atrium.
- Login at the release station next to that printer with your MyCharleston username and password.
- Click Print for the jobs you still want to print. Jobs left in the queue are removed after three hours.