The Student Government Assembly will be meeting tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. in the Stern Center Ballroom (SSC 400). Any person from the CofC community is welcome to attend. You also have the opportunity to utilize the Open Forum mic at the beginning of the meeting to make suggestions, brief announcements, reports, or updates.
The following pieces of legislation will be voted upon at this week’s Student Government meeting:
1. SB-10-2013- A bill to appoint Joe Affsprung to the position of Junior Senator
2. SB-11-2013- A bill to allow the student organization She’s The First entering the 28 day waiting period
3. SB-12-2013- A bill to allocate $500 to the Journey mission trip to Jamaica
4. SB-13-2013- A bill to allocate $216.51 Dollars to Green CofC for the purpose of a
van rental and gas for Sierra Club “No Keystone Pipeline” Rally.
5. SB-14-2013- A bill to allocate $260 to Project Harambee for the purpose of a dinner
and an informational meeting.
6. SB-15-2013- A bill to allocate $280 to the Arabic Club for the purpose of a
Click here to view the agenda for today!
We hope to see you there!
Leave a Reply