Due to current Student Body Vice President Cory Maran’s early graduation, the Student Government Association is currently accepting letters of intent for the position of vice president for the Spring 2013 semester.
Qualified candidates will:
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of no less than 2.5 through the term of office.
- Have attended The College of Charleston for at least two full semesters on campus upon the date they take office.
- Complete the election packet as established by the Student Government Association.
- Maintain a minimum of five posted hours a week in the Student Government Association office.
- Be proficient in the rules of the Senate (this includes but not be limited to parliamentary procedure, proper bill and amendment writing, the College of Charleston Student Government Association Special Rules and Robert’s Rules of Order).
- Be available between 3:30 to 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and 3:30 to 5 p.m. on Thursdays
A full list of qualifications and duties can be found in the SGA Bylaws.
Please submit letters by 5p.m. on Monday, November 26 to email@example.com or to the Office of Student Affairs on the third floor of the Stern Student Center.